Tuesday, March 11, 2003

it's early in the morning....

I can't sleep.

I can't sleep because I'm thinking of various ways to edit a video, a video that I was somewhat forced to make with little time, non-actors, and no script! (I know what you're thinking, but it's not the latest Star Wars movie or even one based on a comic book). It's my own creation. Highly derivative. Highly "hacky." With realistic moving acting!
But seriously, as far as movies go, I've heard that there's no such thing as bad acting. There's only bad directing. So if my movie is full of corny jokes, crappy dialogue, and an impossible-to-follow plot. It's all my fault. But my ambitions were big, and I think that is what is most important... Exactly what my ambitions were/are, however still remains a mystery.

But, recently I've come to the attention that my movies don't make much sense anyway (hey! just like my life!), and I'm okay with that.
I should've taken my ecclesiastical leader's advice through the ages. I could be on track to becoming an actor/doctor/policeman right now!

Well, since I've taken a different path from acting, doctoring and policing, I think I'll keep making movies. I'm bound to get better with practice and time, right?

If not, don't come crawling to me with your little questions.
The answer is always, "IT'S A METAPHOR!"

Note to self,
Don't write a blog after 12:00 AM ever again.


No comments: