Friday, July 18, 2003

I don't know what my upstairs neighbor's are up to but whatever it is their timing stinks.

TUES 1:00 AM - I lie in bed awake as a rhythmic floor board creak and occasional bang let me know that it's weight lifting time.

FRI 11:30AM - After working a graveyard shift I awake to the sounds of some ambiguous hard music and jumping jacks and/or pushups and/or jump rope...the phone rings.

SUN 12:45 PM - RAP music filters out from the open sliding door of the apartment above onto my Sunday ears as I hurry to church...

24/7 - heavyset footsteps are heard traveling from one half of the apartment to the other, door slams, stairwell shudders...I catch a brief glimpse of the perpetrator through the window as he shuffles down the remaining stairs.

Okay, okay, I guess that everyone enjoys problems like these from time to time. I should be more forgiving because I am probably just as bad. And I suppose I should count my blessings because the band moved out three months ago.

No comments: