Thursday, September 25, 2003

Adventures in the Harris Fine Arts Center...

Finishing a sip from the drinking fountain, I look up to see David Morgan, my old stage combat professor. His face is now covered with a prematurely white beard. He smiles and approaches.

"So what are you up to now?"

"I live in my parent's basement."

"You're not involved with anything on 'the stage?'"

I hesitate slightly. "No."

"Aren't you dating Lindsay?" He asks and then sips from the fountain.

I shake my head, "no."

"Hmm, somebody told me that you and she were dating."

No response from me as he sips again.

"Well, good luck. Talk to you later."

"Talk to you later."

As he walked away I wondered who he thought I was.
Apparently, a stage actor in a relationship with some girl named Lindsay.

If life were only that simple...

No comments: