Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Here is how I spend my time...

Taken from "METAL GEAR SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY" manual

"ACQUIRING DOG TAGS
Enemy soldiers can be "held up" by sneaking up behind and sticking a gun in their back. In First Person View, searching an enemy soldier's head or waist from the front while his hands are up will reveal a dog tag item box."
...
"The number of dog tags collected so far is recorded in saved game data. As more dog tags are collected, bonus elements will be added to the game."
(P40)

The biggest thrill of my day is the anticipation at learning what those bonus elements may be...

AND ALSO...

Taken from "SSX Tricky Manual"...

"UBER TRICKS
When you fill up the Adrenaline Meter, the Uber disk rotates and it's an all out trickfest for every kind of boarder. Take airborne stunts to the next level with a high-flyin', gravity defying "UBER" trick that will leave your competitors in awe."
(P17)

I guess these games and their upcoming sequels are the only things keeping me going lately...

I will find a job.

No comments: