Sunday, December 07, 2003

I took the LSAT on Saturday and...
it was the singlemost worst testing experience of my whole life. It wasn't so much the fact the length of the testing time, I mean, it's a short one compared to the CPA exam. But, I'm a nervous individual. I'm paranoid even. If I'm walking down the street alone, and a car pulls up behind me, until it passes I'm certain that the people in that car are somehow aiming to "get me." I'm seriously just waiting to hear the sound of the car stopping and I brace myself for an attack. The world of timed testing isn't much better. I mull over every question, wondering about its degree of trickiness. Even when I think I've got the right answer I second quess myself and end up losing time really trying to reason whether or not I've got it right. And then when I come to the REALLY tricky questions, I get discouraged before I've even attempted and fret, thus causing myself to lose more time AND THE LSAT IS ALL ABOUT TIME! and by then I'm convinced that I've totally bombed the test.
ANYHOW...it's done.
And in all actuality, regardless if I ever even set foot in a law school in my life, I'm really glad that I took the test. It seems like whenever we attempt to do something difficult, whether we win or lose, we always grow in the process...
Here's to challenges!

No comments: