Sunday, March 07, 2004

Things that happened at church today...

I came to the STARK realization that I am a bonifide "student ward snob."

I learned to be wary of people who claim that they're not up on the pulpit to bear a "storimony," because THEY ARE USUALLY BIG FAT LIARS!

I became so that I started to flinch at people brandishing the word "engagement" like a trophy or a banner. Man, don't they know that they're proving all of the stereotypes so shamelessly portrayed in such schlock as "The Single's Ward" to be true?

I learned that preparing a lesson half-heartedly only gets you a half-hearted response when you teach it. Sigh, I'm the laziest jerk this side of the "Mississip."

I just have to keep telling myself that I have no room to judge while I just sit there on the pew of complacency...



No comments: