My little brother is a popular fella--well, both of them are actually--
but, Jonny is doing quite well upon moving back home after a year at Utah State.
Here is an almost comprehensive list of how popular he his.
1) he already gets the majority of phone calls in this household.
2) people from the home ward randomly take him out for water massages and dinner.
3) he's already got a summer job.
4) he's "trying things out" with one of my sister's "dance friends" after a week of knowing her. ;)
5) he plays football for the Utah Blitz, a semi-pro team.
6) the home ward snatched him up with a calling before he even considered attending the singles ward.
7) all around the world statues crumble for him.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that Jonny's home. I just wish that I saw him every now and again.
my little homophobe
1 year ago