Sunday, May 15, 2005

I can't really say that I'm a fan of card games or dominoes...
So, um, I'm dodging out on playing "trash train" with my folks, my wife, my brother, and his girlfriend.

Well, things are going well. I sleep at night; I'm gaining back weight lost; I've got a summer job; Ali and I are enjoying our new car and I've FINALLY seen a few movies that I've been dying to get at.

So what's there to complain about?

We had to buy a new grille for our car and the cheapest option available was the Cadillac look-alike. I hate Cadillacs. I hate Escalades. I hate cars that are merely status symbols and get 13MPG (on the highway). Anyway, I guess I'm kinda stretching it...

Crap...busted.
"Trash train" is always on time, and I'm being forced to board.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I've never seen Shaun of the Dead, but I'm not a huge zombie flick fan, with the exception of the Resident Evil series. I hear it's funny thought.

I finally saw all of Army of Darkness the other day. I'm going to have to see the other films too, if I can find the time.

Heather said...

I hope you liked Shaun.

I will never listen to Queen the same way again.

Kirsten said...

I have seen so many movies lately it's disgusting:
yesterday:
city slickers-billy crystal
glass bottom boat-doris day
Jumbo -doris day
Delicate Deliquant- Jerry lewis
Hunt for red october-sean connery

I watched all of these yesterday. I'll probablly watch City Slickers II today.

Fat eSpence said...

I like the grille on the website. Is trash train where you line up dominos according to their spots? The Lathen's play that, but they call it Mexican train. I'm not sure which title is more PC. I don't like it either. I suppose I wouldn't like it if it were French train either. Maybe I would like it if it were "Love train" or something like that. I'm going camping in Shenandoah Nat'l park tonight! Whoopee!