Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The U is Cuul...er...cool.

This is my first semester going to a university that actually has somewhat of an American college atmosphere. You know...like the kind in movies. Kids are actually allowed to ride skateboards, smoke freely, tote coffee and actually drink it... all while on campus. There are actual fraternities. With no dress code, warmer weather revealed more skin than an afternoon of watching MTV. There's even unabashed talk of drinking at actual bars and getting drunk. I mean, we're not talkin' Animal House by any means but it certainly ain't no BYU.
And, it's kinda interesting for now...

4 comments:

Jay said...

" It's called reality, my friend..."

Fat eSpence said...

Every day I spend in "reality" I miss BYU a little more. Not that I want to go back. I long for intramural soccer, though.

Kirsten said...

that must be kinda weird.

Emily Allan said...

All of that at the U? Wow. Its like a different planet.