Tuesday, January 17, 2006



I've become a sleepy person.

This is sort of hard for me to come to terms with because I never used to fit into this category. Coming from a guy who worked graveyards in college garnering only 4-6 hours of sleep a night while still feeling okay is strange. Now, I sometimes can sleep anywhere from 8 - 11 hours a night. Wow.

It might not help that even though we've set the thermostat to 66, for some bizarre reason besides heat rising, it's still 80 degrees upstairs where we sleep. Or, it may be contingent upon the fact that our bed is nestled in an archetectural anomaly of nook resembling a cave. I dunno.

All I know is that I like to sleep now.
And I blame Ali.

3 comments:

Ali said...

I blame me, too!

Kashi said...

I remember you liking sleep in Japan . . . much to the contrast of the MTC.

Kirsten said...

the older you get the less like your youth you are. I used to be able to do the same thing.