Tuesday, April 10, 2007

That's Why I Say 'Nice Shot'

Well, after three extra years of suffering through extra undergraduate coursework, I've finally reached my goal; I was accepted to the University of Utah's College of Pharmacy yesterday!

Yippee skippee. Now I won't have to resort to plan B's (doing wedding videos) or even C's (joining the Navy) and the nebulous future is finally starting to take form (I'm wearing a white lab coat in it).

You can just call me doctor. Of course, I still have to graduate...

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

HOOORAYYY (now how many more years do you have??)

Candice said...

Congrats Ryan!! although plan c could take you around the world? you could even get a tattoo? no, that's awesome, congrats again! can I hold Lauren now?

kat said...

look at you, climbing the ladder to success.
but what's wrong with making wedding videos? lot's of mantages with cake and little kids and frank sinatra songs...
maybe you can do both.

Fat eSpence said...

Congrats!

Emily said...

Awesome. One of the coolest men I have ever met is a pharmacy hound! Congrats!