I got this postcard in the mail a week after they had a gathering of sorts for Alumni of this program (i.e. me). Needless-to-say, I didn't attend.
Merry Christmas and Holiday Greetings to All Fellow Alumni -
I will be brief. I am in the midst of gathering contact information for all former BYU Film/Media Arts students. There are hopes to gather us all together - former students, the Media Arts department, and even some current advanced students - in goals of making some connections. We are hoping to develop some professional relationships among our peers, to network, and to just catch up and reunite in life.
1. Is this your best email address to contact you? You sent this via postcard...
a. If not, what is the best email address?
2. What is your current address (at least which city and state are you residing/working in)
3. What do you currently do professionally? Pharmacy Student
a. Do you run your own media production company? No
b. Do you freelance in media production? Not anymore
4. What year did you graduate from the Film or Media Arts program? 2003
a. What years did you attend? 2001-2003
b. What was your area of interest/emphasis? General
5. What are your thoughts on a networking event/reunion with the TMA department?
This would've been helpful 5 years ago.
7. Anything else you want let us know about what you're are doing now.
Nothing film-related, unless you count watching them.
That's it. I look forward to hearing from everyone.
I'm not bitter.
my little homophobe
1 year ago